Israel Wayne is an author and popular conference speaker who writes and speaks on:
Christian Apologetics, A Biblical View of Education, Revival, Christian Growth, Spiritual Disciplines, Parenting, Discipleship, Marriage and Worldview Training.
He has been featured in nationally known publications such as The New American, WORLD Magazine, TIME Magazine, HSLDA Court Report, The Baptist Banner and the Arizona Republic. He has also appeared in media outlets such as FamilyNet Radio, Issues in Education Radio Show, IRN / USA Radio Network, Moody Broadcasting, News & Views, American Family Radio, Bott Broadcasting, Salem Radio Network, Southwest Radio Church, VCY of America, TCT Television Network, LeSEA Broadcasting, SkyAngel TV, Lifeway.com, Christianity.com, ChristianPost.com and CrossWalk.com.
He has written articles for: REVIVE Magazine (Life Action Ministries), Answers Magazine (Answers in Genesis), Home School Digest, Biblical Worldview Magazine, Brush Arbor Quarterly, UnChained (Pure Life Ministries), The Old Schoolhouse and Homeschool Enrichment (and many others).
Israel serves as Director of Family Renewal, a Christian discipleship ministry. He is married and has ten children. He is the author of many books including: Questions God Asks; Questions Jesus Asks; Education: Does God Have an Opinion?; Pitchin’ A Fit: Overcoming Angry & Stressed-Out Parenting; Answers for Homeschooling: Top 25 Questions Critics Ask & The Effective Parent: Winning Your Child’s Heart.
For more about Israel, or to book him to speak for your event, conference, or church, visit www.FamilyRenewal.org.
Recent articles/workshops include:
- A Biblical View of Education
- Avoiding Burnout in Christian Leadership
- Helping the Hyperactive Child (ADD/ADHD)
- Being Salt and Light Families
- The Biblical Basis For Liberty
- Choose Life: A Critique of the Pro-Life Movement
- Covenantal Economics: Spending Within the Community of Faith
- Christians and Pop Culture: Evaluating the Arts (Aesthetics)
- Growing Strong Through Spiritual Disciplines
- How Do I Know What is True? (Epistemology)
- How Do I Know God Exists?
- How Do I Know the Bible is True?
- How Can I Defend My Faith?
- Postmodernism: A Problem of the Mind or Heart?
- Precept, Principle and Person (Learning to Reason Biblically)
- Revival in the Home
- The Art of Asking Questions
- The Call of Discipleship
- The Power of Affirmation
- Understanding the Emergent Church
- Waiting for True Love
- Worldview Training for Youth